Morrowind Challenge: Harry Potter
Writing the Middle-Earth Challenge was fun, let's see what we can do with Harry Potter!
Heavily Recommended mods
- Children of Morrowind and Playable Children by Emma
- Sadrith Mora Academy of Magic by Princess Stomper. Obviously perfect: meet the teachers, live in your house dormitories and complete quests.
The first two are a requirement for the third
- Elemental Magicka by NMZmaster. Amazing spells to go with your house's prefered element, includes Earth spells, much needed for a Hufflepuff playthrough.
- Magicka Expanded by OperatorJack, adds many new spells, some new spell effects.
- Mastering Magicka by Dopey. A very interesting overhaul of magicka: it regenerates based on your skills, casting spells tires you (fatigue loss), wearing armour hinders you spellcasting ability...
Win Conditions: in this order
- Find the Philosopher's Stone (Azua's Star)
- Find the Chamber of Secret and defeat the Basilisc (Menta Na)
- Free the Prisoner of Azkaban (New-Shoes Bragor)
- Win the Goblet of Fire (the Bitter Cup)
- Find an ancient prophecy (Apographa: Kagrenac's Tools and Nerevar at Red Mountain)
- Collect the Deathly Hallows (Staff of Hasedoki, Soul Ring, Robe of the Lich)
- Kill Voldemort (Dagoth Ur)
- If you have installed Sadrith Mora Academy of Magic, complete its quests.
- Achieve the highest rank in the Mages Guild.
- See my Mage Guide for more goal ideas and more mods suited for the mage.
- Kill the 7 Ash Vampires (horcruxes) to weaken Voldemort (Dagoth Ur)
Gryffindor values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry. Its colours are scarlet and gold. Gryffindor corresponds to the element of Fire.
- Crusader class
- Chaotic Good
- Favour Red and Yellow clothing
- Fire spells (damage and weakness to)
Ravenclaw values intelligence, knowledge, and wit. Its colours are blue and bronze. Ravenclaw corresponds to the element of air.
- Mage class
- Favour blue and bronze clothing
- Shock spells (damage and weakness to)
Hufflepuff values hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play. Yellow and Black are its colours. Hufflepuff corresponds to the element of earth.
- Healer class
- Lawful Good
- Favour yellow and black clothing
- Earth Spells: Burden and feather (gravity related)
Slytherin house values ambition, cunning and resourcefulness. Its colours are emerald green and silver. Slytherin corresponds roughly to the element of water.
- Sorcerer class
- neutral evil
- Favour green and silver clothing
- Frost and poison spells (damage and weakness to)
- Azua's Star: Find the Shrine of Azura on the southeast shore of Vvardenfell,
- Menta Na is a unique Daedroth deep inside of Kora-Dur, east of Kogoruhn.
- New-Shoes Bragor: Pelagiad Fort jail
- Bitter Cup in Ald Redaynia.
- Kagrenac's Tools and Nerevar at Red Mountain: Vivec Palace
- Staff of Hasedoki: Carried by Koffutto Gilgar in the Gimothran Ancestral Tomb, which is due west of Wolverine Hall.
- Soul Ring worn by Dagoth Araynys, who resides in the caverns of Mamaea
- Robe of the Lich: Gedna Relvel's Tomb in Old Mournhold.
- Dagoth Ur: Heart of the Red Mountain, Dagoth Ur ruin.