Unique items: A Morrowind Mod
You know it by now, I review mods I am likely to enjoy and or from new modders.
This one adds loot here and there on Vvardenfell. Me like loot.
This mod adds various artifacts around the world of Morrowind using only base game assets and textures (Morrowind and Bloodmoon). A few are added to NPCs already in game and others are spread throughout the game. I felt that after your character gets to a point in the game it becomes so unrewarding to venture out that I rarely do it. So I created this mod to make adventuring more rewarding and to give it more of a meaning.
This Mod Includes:
46 new pieces of armor that you can venture out and find,
25 new pieces of clothing hidden throughout the land,
50 new weapons hidden and on NPC's,
And a few other new items such as repair hammers, new lockpicks and collectable misc items.
None of the new items have unique textures or meshes, all I wanted to do with this mod was make adventuring more interesting and rewarding.
A first mod full of potential.
- it's very refreshing to travel Vvarednfell and discover something new, like an artifact. "Has this shirt always been here?" "What's that in the distance?"
- I'm a sucker for mythology :3 Greek, Irish, Hindu, Norse, this mod has it covered.
- Some attempts to bring RL lore and MW lore together.
- Enchantments vary from amazing to utterly useless, depending on the RL artifact (more interesting when you know the artifact's story)
- Naked Argonian in Seyda Neen :D (fixed)
- no in game information of the artifacts
- unsure about the selling value of some artifacts
- maybe a discreet retexture of the items, there are unique, afterall.
- I'm a vanity player, I must have better bodies versions of the armour and clothing.